Friday, June 28, 2013

The Double Cross:

Finally I was double crossed - in a good way!!  I found a buyer for a 36' Cross trimaran that I had listed only two weeks ago. The seller of the 36' cross trimaran was interested in buying a larger Cross trimaran and ended up purchasing a 42' Cross Trimaran that I had listed less then a month ago!! He used the funds from the sale of his 36' Cross to buy the 42' Cross.  A Double Cross!!

This was a rare "hand shake" deal all around. No contracts signed. Buys and seller worked out all the details between them selves. Everyone was happy.

Like I always tell my clients "Motivated buyers and sellers find ways to make the deal". When this happens the broker should just get out of the way and let the magic take over.

If there is a deal to be made it usually happens quickly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment